- 3.5 ounces biscuits or graham crackers (about 6 crackers)
- 3.5 tbsp butter
- ¾ cups sugar
- 1 package of cream cheese
- ¼ c cream
- 3/4c gelatin
- 6 tbsp matcha
- 3 tbsp hot water
- 3.5 ounces raspberries
- White chocolate sauce (optional)
To make graham cracker base:
- Put graham crackers in a ziplock bag and crush into crumbs.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs with butter.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, add graham cracker mixture so it creates an even bottom layer. Pack with fingers.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
To make filling:
- In a large mixing bowl, combine gelatin, cream cheese, cream, sugar and water.
- In a separate small bowl, mix matcha with hot water
- Separate the cream cheese mixture into two medium mixing bowls. In one, fold in raspberries.
- In the other, add the matcha combined with hot water and mix until smooth.
- Take the raspberry cream cheese mixture and pour it onto the chilled graham cracker base.
- Freeze for 15 minutes
- Then, add the matcha cream cheese mix and freeze for three hours.
- Once out of the freezer, slice off the edges, then cut evenly into squares bars.
- Drizzle with white chocolate sauce and enjoy!