USDA & JAS Organic • Authentic Japanese Origin • Premium Culinary Grade
About the product
- FINEST CULINARY GRADE MATCHA imported directly from Japan where it is grown with great care, pride, and historic tradition. We studied the finest Matcha in Japan before choosing this exceptional selection
- 100% USDA ORGANIC and JAS (Japanese Agricultural Organic Standard) Certified. Conforms with the pickiest standards for premium Matcha Tea and consumer safety. Fresh, safe, delicious.
- SMOOTH FLAVOR NEVER BITTER like lesser grade Matcha from China. This is grown in the shade and selectively handpicked. Not bitter like many other teas. Only the finest Japanese Matcha makes it into our tea.
- BOOSTS ENERGY and stabilizes metabolism. Supports weight loss while giving you more energy and focus. Great substitute for coffee with 137 times the antioxidants of premium green tea.
- LOVE THE TASTE OR YOUR MONEY BACK! 100% money back guarantee ensures this will quickly become your favorite no-risk purchase. Many people are stocking up with 3 or 4 packages at this value price.
QUESTION & ANSWERHave a question about this item? Click!
This is my first purchase with Aprikmatcha and enjoying both the Matches green tea powder and the ceremonial matcha too. Very green color and no bitterness.
I ordered matcha a while back and found it to be not robust enough for me. But having opened it I didn't think I had the option to return it. To my surprise they offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. I was so pleased I wrote them and expressed my appreciation. They were glad for my feedback and suggested another blend that I might find more to my liking and also a 10% discount on my next order. I can't speak enough about this company and their wanting to please you and enjoy their product....this speaks volumes as far as I am concerned and I look forward to sampling more of their matcha.
Thank you again
A smooth, tasty and vibrant culinary matcha that I'd say even rivals or trumps some ceremonial matchas I've had from other brands and distributors. Absolutely a massive "bang for your buck" due to their supreme quality offered here. For now, I'm down to keep getting my daily matcha here from Aprika Life.
I would prefer the taste to be more robust....using the recommended amount it’s just too weak ....I tried it so I assume that I can’t return it, but if I could I would
I have been making matcha lattes (cold) with my blender with Aprika's organic japanese matcha green tea powder for the past few months to wane off of coffee. It's top notch quality and my gut, my focus, and my teeth are thanking me for it! I have baked with it a couple of times as well, and even sent some to my mother to use in her smoothies. I never really have it warm/hot because I do not have the whisk for it, but perhaps one day I will give it a try. Thank you for having so many options for the subscription service, once a month is perfect for me :) The packaging is also very cute, the last time the shipping packet had a cactus pattern ^-^