USDA & JAS Organic - Authentic Japanese Origin - Premium Culinary Grade
About the product
- FINEST CULINARY GRADE MATCHA imported directly from Japan where it is grown with great care, pride, and historic tradition. We studied the finest Matcha in Japan before choosing this exceptional selection
- 100% USDA ORGANIC and JAS (Japanese Agricultural Organic Standard) Certified. Conforms with the pickiest standards for premium Matcha Tea and consumer safety. Fresh, safe, delicious.
- SMOOTH FLAVOR NEVER BITTER like lesser grade Matcha from China. This is grown in the shade and selectively handpicked. Not bitter like many other teas. Only the finest Japanese Matcha makes it into our tea.
- BOOSTS ENERGY and stabilizes metabolism. Supports weight loss while giving you more energy and focus. Great substitute for coffee with 137 times the antioxidants of premium green tea.
- LOVE THE TASTE OR YOUR MONEY BACK! 100% money back guarantee ensures this will quickly become your favorite no-risk purchase. Many people are stocking up with 3 or 4 packages at this value price.
I'm a newbie to Matcha and don't know what to expect. It tastes good to me. The shipping was fast and you get more for your money and more affordable than amazon.
Been using your matcha for quite a while now and have been drinking matcha for well over 15 years. Your/this matcha is very good, sitting right up there with some of the best Ceremonial Matcha's. Your kindness is so appreciated.
Thank you for your excellent product and fabulous customer service.
The quality of the matcha is excellent. Delicious, easy to mix, and gives a noticeable increase in energy and focus while amazingly calming your mind and body at the same time. I think it looks, tastes, and smells great. I mostly use it in my smoothies as I still have some ceremonial grade matcha for actual tea. I would even use it for ceremonial grade tea preparation because I can't really tell the difference and it's pretty good.
Love the flavor and the energy it gives me! Also very easy to make! I have tried other matcha powders and this is one of my favorites!
I’ve had it as a beverage, but I’m looking forward to baking with it the most