100% Natural Herbal Tea with 12 Herbs • Created by Herbalists • Promotes Relaxation, Aids Anxiety, Insomnia & Stress Relief • Restful Sleep
About the product
- DELICIOUS FLAVORFUL Sleep Tea from Aprikalife is the all natural herbal blend made by expert herbalists. You get a full flavored herbal tea filled with wonderful health and mood benefits. Relaxes while soothing anxiety.
- 12 ALL-NATURAL HERBS create a special formula for very effective natural sleep. Lets you relax and easily become drowsy. Then rest through the night without waking.
- NO CAFFEINE often found in other teas. Even the green decaffeinated tea you've been drinking likely has a certain amount of caffeine. This has zero caffeine for the perfect bedtime tea.
- INCLUDES SLEEP GUIDE listing many natural ways to stop insomnia and finally get a good night's rest. Simply scan the QR code on the box to access the no-cost guide.
- GREAT GIFT IDEA for anyone who loves a wonderful herbal tea before bed. Helps soothe your throat while bringing on sleep without pills or drugs. Get yours now while we have this special blend in plentiful supply.
QUESTION & ANSWERHave a question about this item? Click!
Sleep Tea with Sleep Guide, 60 bags
I’m so glad I purchased this sleep tea. I was already running out of options & a friend told me to try this & I’m glad I did. No more melatonin pills for me. This is much more calming & it works faster.
I have tried so many products trying to find one that would allow me to sleep. This tea really works!!! The first night I tried it, I woke at 2 am.
I thought the tea was just another one that didn't work.
I must of fell right back to sleep, I woke at 10am! I recommend this tea!
This tea taste amazing, with some lime added it’s the perfect flavor. I will definitely purchase it again. It does help with bloating.
This is a calming, yummy tea made from lemon balm, peppermint, rose hips, chamomile, and a blend of several other leaves/flowers. There are 60 sachets in a resealable package. I like that there is little waste here (no individual packaging on the sachets, no strings, etc) compared to the tea packages you would typically buy in a grocery store. At $14.99, these do end up being more than I would pay for sleepy tea at the grocery though - .25/sachet, compared to other brands that are closer to .15/sachet. While this tea is good, the quality doesn’t seem better than the bigger box brands, so I’d be hesitant to purchase again at the current price point.