How to make Matcha Ice-cream (no machine needed)
- 1 cup heavy cream, cold (240ml)
- ¼ cup (4 tablespoons) sweetened condensed milk, cold (76g)*
- 4½ teaspoons green tea powder (12g)
- First, mix 4 ½ teaspoons of green tea powder in 3 tablespoons of hot water and let cool.
- Then whip 1 cup of cold heavy cream until stiff. Heavy cream contains more than 36% of milk fat and should be whipped to stiff without sugar.
- Now mix green tea mixture with ½ cup of cold sweetened condensed milk.
- And add in green tea and (sweetened) condensed milk mixture into heavy cream and fold carefully until combined. Now transfer to a container, plastic or baking pan. And cover with plastic wrap. Then freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight.