Matcha Biscuit Cookies Recipe
- ½ cup (100g) butter, (room temperature)
- ½ cup (80g) powdered sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup (150g) flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1-2 tsp Aprika culinary matcha powder
- 2/3 (80g) chocolate chips (Optional)
- Preheat the oven at 350°F (180℃)
- Whisk butter and sugar together till creamy
- Add in egg, continue to whisk
- Sift in flour, baking powder, matcha powder and mix with spatula.
- Optional: Add in the chocolate chips
- Scoop spoonfuls of batter onto the baking sheet lined with baking paper
- Bake for about 10-15 mins or until the rims turn golden.