Hojicha Green Tea Powder
About the product
- Authentic AprikaLife organic Japanese hojicha tea leaves are harvested, roasted and ground in Japan, packaged with care and imported to bring you a tea with a wonderfully unique taste.
- Expertly Roasted Premium Japanese hojicha leaves are roasted without fermentation in porcelain dishes at 200° C to bring out its distinct notes of nuts and earthy undertones.
- 100% USDA Organic & JAS certified Our hojicha organic tea powder meets premium standards. It is rich in antioxidants and nutrients, low in caffeine, and contains no artificial color or sugar.
- Matcha-Style Preparation Roasted hojicha loose leaf is ground to a silky reddish-brown powder, making it easily enjoyed as a hot or cold tea, latte, smoothie, in baked goods and so much more.
- Premium Quality And 100% Satisfaction Our Japanese hojicha contains no preservatives and is wholly organic. We offer a 100% money-back guarantee. Love the taste or your money back!
I think the matcha-style Hojicha is a fun and easy way to make lattes. It has a very toasty flavor, which isn't my personal favorite, but it's unique for anyone wanting to try something different than most teas and coffee drinks. It can also be added to baking recipes the same way culinary matcha is.