100% Natural Herbal Tea with 12 Herbs • Created by Herbalists • Promotes Relaxation, Aids Anxiety, Insomnia & Stress Relief • Restful Sleep
About the product
- DELICIOUS FLAVORFUL Sleep Tea from Aprikalife is the all natural herbal blend made by expert herbalists. You get a full flavored herbal tea filled with wonderful health and mood benefits. Relaxes while soothing anxiety.
- 12 ALL-NATURAL HERBS create a special formula for very effective natural sleep. Lets you relax and easily become drowsy. Then rest through the night without waking.
- NO CAFFEINE often found in other teas. Even the green decaffeinated tea you've been drinking likely has a certain amount of caffeine. This has zero caffeine for the perfect bedtime tea.
- INCLUDES SLEEP GUIDE listing many natural ways to stop insomnia and finally get a good night's rest. Simply scan the QR code on the box to access the no-cost guide.
- GREAT GIFT IDEA for anyone who loves a wonderful herbal tea before bed. Helps soothe your throat while bringing on sleep without pills or drugs. Get yours now while we have this special blend in plentiful supply.
I’m so glad I purchased this sleep tea. I was already running out of options & a friend told me to try this & I’m glad I did. No more melatonin pills for me. This is much more calming & it works faster.
I have tried so many products trying to find one that would allow me to sleep. This tea really works!!! The first night I tried it, I woke at 2 am.
I thought the tea was just another one that didn't work.
I must of fell right back to sleep, I woke at 10am! I recommend this tea!
This tea taste amazing, with some lime added it’s the perfect flavor. I will definitely purchase it again. It does help with bloating.
This is a calming, yummy tea made from lemon balm, peppermint, rose hips, chamomile, and a blend of several other leaves/flowers. There are 60 sachets in a resealable package. I like that there is little waste here (no individual packaging on the sachets, no strings, etc) compared to the tea packages you would typically buy in a grocery store. At $14.99, these do end up being more than I would pay for sleepy tea at the grocery though - .25/sachet, compared to other brands that are closer to .15/sachet. While this tea is good, the quality doesn’t seem better than the bigger box brands, so I’d be hesitant to purchase again at the current price point.
I am a huge tea lover and have tried many different brands/flavors. I quite enjoyed the flavors and not only are ingredients great for nighttime but even the smell was calming. I prefer my tea without added sweeteners and this one was perfect on its own but a little honey would never hurt, if you like things sweeter.
I would recommend trying it for yourself!